While every support request receives immediate attention, we place requests into three buckets: Site Down, Content Update, and Something Else.
When do I use this request? Choose this option if your site is down, having an issue that impacts the functionality, or is hacked and selling knock-off HEYDUDE shoes.
- How long does it take to fix it? We will escalate these requests and reply within two hours during office hours (M- F 8 AM-6 PM CT). However, the time it takes to make the repairs depends on what is causing the issue. Don’t worry; we can always restore a backup of your site to return it to a functional state.
- When do I use this request? Choose this option for minor content updates, such as changing hours of operation or adding a photo of your cat, a staff profile, or a lead gen form. This doesn’t include content additions like creating landing pages, product pages, or large galleries. Since we don’t have in-house writers or designers, all copy and graphics should be final when submitted. If you’re unsure, submit your request, and our team will do our best to accommodate your request.
- How long does it take? Our Project Manager will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your work. We shoot to complete most minor content or feature updates in five business days.
- When do I use this request? Frankly, we’re not sure. If your request doesn’t fit into the other categories, or you feel compelled to tell us what a great job we’re doing, choose this option.
- How long does it take? Our Project Manager will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your work. Assuming you’re not asking us to make your logo bigger (We won’t do that. Trust us, it’s fine.), we handle most requests in a workweek.
We know every support request can seem like an emergency. If your website is down, we’ll do everything possible to get it up promptly. We get how important it is to your company. However, we do not provide immediate website support outside of standard business hours or on weekends or holidays.